Daily MaverickPOLICY CHANGES: Gwarube opens public comment on new Bela Act school regulationsESPNHow important is pass protection for a running back? Ask Jaxson DartThe Jerusalem PostIDF confirms soldiers numbered Palestinian suspects in West Bank op., says 'lessons were drawn'וואלהשריפה פרצה באתר פסולת סמוך ליישוב יערה - לוחמי האש פועלים בזירהInquirer EntertainmentRuby Ruiz, Pokwang tie for Best Actress at Cinemalaya 2026NumeramaSophie Adenot est en combinaison : suivez en direct sa sortie spatiale historique hors de l’ISSسكاي نيوز عربيةإغلاق الشركات في ألمانيا يقترب من أعلى مستوى في 20 عاماInteriaNie żyje Krystyna Kodymowska "Stokrotka". Brała udział w PowstaniuCBS NewsHayden Panettiere remembered by co-stars and friends after her deathIl Fatto Quotidiano“Femminicidio” è la parola più cercata sul sito della Treccani nel 2026Wirtualna PolskaIzraelski nalot na Chan Junis. Armia ujawniła jego celRTL BoulevardEen jaar geleden werd de 17-jarige Lisa vermoord, wat is er veranderd?
The Daily Newsstand · Free, Always
Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Bedouin man indicted for planning terror attack on Beersheba nightclub, contacting ISIS

Translate

The State Attorney's Office filed an indictment with the Beersheba District Court on Tuesday against Abdullah Gergawi, 20, from the Bedouin town of Shaqib al-Salam, Israel Police announced on Tuesday morning.

Gergawi was arrested on July 19 on suspicion of having contact with a foreign agent, possessing weapons, and planning to carry out a terror attack near the Forum Club in Beersheba.

Police said that Gergawi had intended to use a booby-trapped vehicle to target the nightclub.

It added that the investigation revealed that Gergawi had been in contact with ISIS activists and consumed related terror content, as well as planning to join the organization in Syria.

View the original on The Jerusalem Post

KioskNews shows a cleaned-up reading view extracted from the publisher’s page — the original always lives on their site, not ours.