וואלהפועל בן 51 במצב קשה לאחר שהתחשמל במהלך עבודתו ברמת גןPunchOtti orders CONMESS salary harmonisation for ABSUTH medical staffThe Jerusalem PostRenowned IDF paratrooper, architect of Kurdish relations, Tzuri Sagi dies aged 92Bollywood HungamaDeepak Tijori FUMES as shows of his Gujarati film Get Set Go vanish after Batwara 1947 and Awarapan 2 release: "Just because two big Hindi films released, should we forget Gujarati cinema?"RTP DesportoJogos do Mediterrâneo. Itália acolhe competição com 168 atletas portuguesesESPNTransfer rumors, news: Arsenal want Yildiz as Al Hilal add Martinelli to shortlistInquirerMarcos urges Filipinos: Draw courage, conviction from Ninoy’s legacyCNN TürkSarı fırtına sert esiyor! Altın 3 haftadır yükselişteUOLTempestade com tornado e inundação atinge Nova York e fecha aeroportosХабр[Перевод] Ветвление оказалось дороже лишней работы: как GitHub разогнал обработку исходного кода до 45 ГиБ/сNTVAlihan Kuriş'in firari kardeşi yakalandı, kaçtıkları araç İdris Naim Şahin'e tahsisli çıktıDaily MailBritain faces 'unprecedented' El Niño bringing storms and rain in 'the largest weather event since the 19th century', forecasters warn
The Daily Newsstand · Free, Always
Friday, August 21, 2026

Transfer rumors, news: Arsenal want Yildiz as Al Hilal add Martinelli to shortlist

Translate

Why Ezri Konsa would be an 'outstanding signing' for Arsenal (1:31)

Aug 21, 2026, 03:16 AM ET

Arsenal want to sign Kenan Yildiz from Juventus to replace Gabriel Martinelli, while Manchester United have shown interest in Barcelona left back Alejandro Balde. Join us for the latest transfer news and rumors from around the globe.

Transfers home page | Men's summer grades | Women's grades

Trending rumors

- Arsenal are looking into the possibility of signing Kenan Yildiz from Juventus, according to The Independent. The 21-year-old is reported to be high up on a list of targets for the Gunners to reinforce the left flank, after missing out on a deal for Vinicius Junior, who extended his contract at Real Madrid. Juventus have set a valuation of over €70 million on any exit for the Türkiye international, who scored 11 goals across all competitions last season. Meanwhile, Saudi Pro League outfit Al Hilal have added Arsenal winger Gabriel Martinelli to the club's shortlist of options, reports Fabrizio Romano, having been heavily linked with a move for Chelsea's Pedro Neto.

- Manchester United have spoken with Alejandro Balde's camp in recent days, with the Barcelona left back viewed as a potential option to strengthen the position, says Fabrizio Romano. United have been linked with a host of left backs in recent weeks -- including Racing Santander's Jorge Salinas, Newcastle United's Lewis Hall and RB Leipzig's David Raum -- but the 22-year-old Spain international is reported to be happy with the Blaugrana as things stand.

- Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martínez has emerged as a transfer target for Barcelona, says Florian Plettenberg. Martinez, 28, has spent eight years with Inter, where he has scored 175 goals and assisted 56 in 376 appearances, while also earning the club's captaincy. The Blaugrana continue to assess their attacking options as a deal for Atletico Madrid's Julián Álvarez appearing increasingly difficult to do. Indeed, Mundo Deportivo reports that Atletico are open to an exit for Alvarez, but only if he joins Arsenal. The Argentina striker has publicly admitted to wanting a transfer and wants to join Barcelona over the Gunners, but Atletico are holding firm.

- Manchester City have enquired about the availability of Crystal Palace midfielder Adam Wharton, according to The Athletic. The England international is of interest to new boss Enzo Maresca, as City continue to consider options in midfield following the exits of Rodri and Bernardo Silva. So far, the team have signed Elliot Anderson and are closing on a deal for Lille teenager Ayyoub Bouaddi. But Palace are not willing to let Wharton leave.

Done deals

To follow...

ESPN sources

- Tottenham have agreed a deal worth up to £85 million to sign winger Savinho from Manchester City. Spurs will pay an initial £75 million plus a further £10 million in performance related add-ons, ending a long-running pursuit of the 22-year old which dates back to last summer. Sources say Tottenham remain in talks over a separate deal for City forward Omar Marmoush. Read

- Manchester City are in talks to sign 22-year-old Palmeiras winger Allan Elias. Read

- Liverpool have had a £50 million bid for Brighton & Hove Albion forward Yankuba Minteh rejected. Read

play

2:33

Burley questions if Marmoush & Savinho improve Tottenham

Other rumors

- Omar Marmoush is keen on joining Tottenham, with the 27-year-old Manchester City forward currently the subject of talks between the two clubs. (TEAMtalk)

- Brighton are not expecting another offer from Liverpool for winger Yankuba Minteh in the summer transfer window. It follows a £50 million bid from the Reds for the 22-year-old winger that was rejected, with the Seagulls not keen on an exit. (TeamTalk)

- FC Porto are in club-to-club contact with AC Milan over a deal to sign striker Santiago Gimenez, after the Serie A club rejected an initial proposal to take the Mexico international on loan with an obligation for a permanent switch. (Fabrizio Romano)

- Aston Villa and Crystal Palace are eyeing a move for AC Milan midfielder Youssouf Fofana, with the star among those who could leave the Rossoneri before the transfer window closes. (Nicolo Schira)

- Aston Villa are showing interest in Chelsea's Tosin Adarabioyo and AC Milan's Fikayo Tomori as potential defensive replacements for Ezri Konsa, who is closing in on a deal to join Arsenal. (Nicolo Schira)

- Napoli have opened talks with Chelsea over a potential switch for striker Nicolas Jackson. (Sky Sports)

- Atletico Madrid are also pushing for a deal to sign Jackson from Chelsea, as the club remain attentive to potential replacements for Julian Alvarez. (Mundo Deportivo)

- Chelsea youngster Deivid Washington, 21, is of interest to Marseille this summer; Strasbourg and Sevilla have made official offers to sign the striker too. (Footmercato)

- Real Sociedad are tracking a deal for Chelsea striker Marc Guiu, 20, who is prioritizing a loan move in the final few days of the transfer window. (Ekrem Konur)

- Borussia Dortmund remain keen on landing a new winger this summer, with Arsenal's Ethan Nwaneri high on the list, while former Man United and Dortmund star Jadon Sancho could return after becoming a free agent. (TEAMtlk)

- Nottingham Forest and Ipswich Town are among the teams tracking a move for Chelsea striker Liam Delap. (The Independent)

- Benfica have reached a full agreement with Bayern Munich for the permanent signing of Joao Palhinha. The midfielder was linked with a move to Newcastle and Aston Villa, but now looks set for a return to Portugal. (Florian Plettenberg)

View the original on ESPN

KioskNews shows a cleaned-up reading view extracted from the publisher’s page — the original always lives on their site, not ours.