Daily MaverickAFTER THE BELL: How long will King Coal continue to glitter?ESPN Deportes¿Por qué se quedó Max Verstappen en Red Bull?ESPNBest shots and highlights from the first roundThe Jerusalem PostSecond Gidon refueling aircraft arrives in Israel to boost IAF’s long-range reachRTP DesportoAnderlecht, de Vítor Bruno, aproxima-se do play-off com vitória sobre Kairatוואלהירושלים: פצוע קשה באירוע אלימות בעירEngadgetSenators press TikTok on 'sinister' experiment that held back an algorithm safety feature7sur7Au moins 51 personnes sont mortes jeudi après le naufrage d’un bateau au NigeriaConsequenceSean Duffy’s America 250 Reality Show Draws Just 2,900 ViewersABC News (Australia)Rebecca Beeson's remarkable road back to the AFLW01netÀ -72%, l’excellent aspirateur laveur Tineco Floor One S7 Pro n’est plus un luxePolsat NewsŚmierć na weselu w Wadowicach. Prokuratura postawiła zarzuty, wśród podejrzanych policjant
The Daily Newsstand · Free, Always
Thursday, August 20, 2026

Salman Khan, Nayanthara film titled Monster: Report

Translate

Salman Khan starrer, upcoming action entertainer with producer Dil Raju and filmmaker Vamshi Paidipally is reportedly titled Monster. According to a report by Filmfare, the film, which had been referred to as SVC63 during its development, has also seen Salman Khan take on a larger share of his own stunt work after his body double reportedly suffered a heart attack.

A source close to the production told Filmfare, “Salman is completely hands-on right now. He doesn’t want the schedule to lose momentum.” The development comes as the film continues its shoot.

The project marks Salman Khan’s first collaboration with filmmaker Vamshi Paidipally and producer Dil Raju’s production house. It also brings Salman together with actress Nayanthara for the first time. The cast is additionally said to include Sagarika Ghatge and Muzammil Ibrahim, among other actors.

The film has been generating interest for its action-heavy scale. Salman and Vamshi recently celebrated the filmmaker’s birthday on the sets, with glimpses from the occasion also being shared with audiences.

Bollywood Hungama had also reported earlier that the makers were looking to mount the action sequences on a large scale and had brought a Korean action team on board. According to a source cited by Bollywood Hungama, the team is being led by Sea Young Oh, popularly known as Mr. Oh. "The Korean action team is led by Sea Young Oh, popularly known as Mr. Oh. He has worked on Dhurandhar, Kill and War, and is among the most celebrated action directors of world cinema. He has been working relentlessly with Salman Khan and Vamshi to create a new action experience for the audience," a source shared with the portal.

The involvement of the Korean action team is expected to add an international dimension to the film’s stunt and action design, with the makers reportedly working towards creating set pieces tailored to Salman’s screen persona.

While the reports suggest that the project has been titled Monster, an official announcement from the makers is still awaited. The film is being produced by Dil Raju and marks the first collaboration between Salman Khan and Vamshi Paidipally.

Further details about the plot, release date and the official title announcement are expected to be revealed by the makers in due course.

Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: SVC63 makers DISMISS reports about Salman Khan’s remuneration: “Purely speculative and factually incorrect”

More Pages: Salman Khan and Vamshi Paidipally's Next Box Office Collection

BOLLYWOOD NEWS - LIVE UPDATES

Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & Upcoming Movies 2026 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.

View the original on Bollywood Hungama

KioskNews shows a cleaned-up reading view extracted from the publisher’s page — the original always lives on their site, not ours.