ESPN DeportesChivas baja decibeles ante un Santos que empieza a dar avisosInquirerSara Duterte’s continued absence from Senate impeach trial slammedESPN💍 KAT, Jordyn Woods tie the knot in Malibuוואלההתפרצות האבולה ברפובליקה הדמוקרטית של קונגו גבתה את חייהם של 2,325 בני אדםPunchMillwall sweat over Azeez injurySözcüÇadır kentte kavga: 6 yaralıUOLCandidatos ao governo de MG focam em crise fiscal do estado em 1º debateNTVSon dakika deprem mi oldu? Az önce deprem nerede oldu? İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir ve il il AFAD son depremler 17 Ağustos 2026Deadline‘Lanterns’ Creators On That OMG First Episode Ending – Crew Call PodcastThe Sydney Morning HeraldGreat Southern hits high-grade gold below WA resourceSCMP ChinaXi Jinping speaks at event to commemorate former president Jiang Zemin centenaryDaily MailTourist teen's grieving family demand $105M from NYC after 'stray electrical current' made Central Park horse bolt and kill their son, lawsuit claims
The Daily Newsstand · Free, Always
Monday, August 17, 2026

Three private school students charged after alleged sexual assault of 14-year-old girl in Sydney’s east

Translate

Three students from a Sydney boys’ private school have been charged with sexual assault offences in relation to the alleged assault of a teenage girl.

Police launched an investigation after reports that a 14-year-old girl had last month been assaulted in an alleyway in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.

On Thursday morning, authorities conducted search warrants at several homes, where a number of electronic devices were seized and are awaiting forensic examination.

During the searches, police also found two replica firearms, a Glock-style BB gun, three laser pointers and a number plate believed to have been stolen.

All three boys were arrested and taken into custody.

Two boys were charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault in company with others and aggravated sexual touching of another person. The other boy was charged with one count of the same offences, police said.

All three teenagers have been released on bail under strict conditions and are expected to appear before a children’s court later this month.

The three boys are students at The Scots College, one of Sydney’s oldest and most expensive boys’ schools, where fees cost up to $47,000 a year.

In a statement, the school said it was aware of the “alleged incident that occurred outside school hours” and is cooperating with police.

“The College takes this matter seriously and has cooperated … we believe it is important that the police investigation is allowed to take its course and it would not be appropriate for the College to comment further on the matter”, the statement read.

View the original on The Guardian Australia

KioskNews shows a cleaned-up reading view extracted from the publisher’s page — the original always lives on their site, not ours.