ESPN DeportesFalla Vesia, Rockies lo castiga con jonrón de Moniak -con dos abordo- para el empateThe Jerusalem Post'They betrayed him': Former CIA informant who provided intelligence on bin Laden faces deportationABC News (Australia)Albany residents cut off from mains gas to get compensationThe Sydney Morning HeraldAugustus takes fresh angle on gold hotspot near Leonora in WAGlobo EsporteDono do Cruzeiro cita baque com queda e admite superioridade do Flamengo: "Não merecemos vencer"New Straits Times'More confrontational': Iran's new hardline security leadershipLa NaciónUna empresa de nutrición invirtió US$20 millones para producir tres veces más de lo que vendeStraits Times SportAustralia's Rugby Sevens squads to move to Brisbane ahead of 2032 GamesSoompiHa Young’s Agency Shares Update On Her Filming For Upcoming DramaDaily MailKaia Gerber 'charges' crystals by moonlight, is 'very into' breathing and writes 'non-human' fan fiction - after claiming she 'attracts beings from other dimensions' and Cindy Crawford had her 'EXORCISED' in childhoodSDP EspectáculosYolanda Andrade compró un nicho en la Basílica de Guadalupe para depositar sus cenizasAntara NewsITB geology team wins 2026 Imperial Barrel Award
The Daily Newsstand · Free, Always
Thursday, August 20, 2026

Prince Harry and Meghan to move back to Britain, media reports say

Translate

Six years after stepping down as working royals, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are moving back to the UK, British press reported late on Wednesday.

In a surprise move, the youngest son of King Charles, and his wife, “plan to leave the United States by the end of the month to settle in a private, non-royal residence, which is said to be located outside London”, The Telegraph said.

Several UK news outlets including the BBC reported the couple’s two children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, had already been enrolled in a British school for the start of the school year in early September.

It was reported that the couple had already chosen a new house, but that it would not be one of the many royal residences.

The Press Association said Charles had been made aware on Sunday that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex planned to return to live in the UK.

The monarch “welcomes the opportunity to see more of the family in a personal capacity”, but there will be no change in their status and the couple would still not be working royals, PA said.

01:18

Prince Harry and Meghan stepping back hits Chinese social media

View the original on South China Morning Post

KioskNews shows a cleaned-up reading view extracted from the publisher’s page — the original always lives on their site, not ours.