וואלהחיפה: רוכב אופנוע בן 22 נפצע קשה במהלך רכיבהRTP DesportoDiego Moreira contratado pelo AC Milan, de Ruben Amorim, ao EstrasburgoESPN DeportesBorja llega para cerrar su fichajeDaily MaverickRESERVE BANK INVESTIGATION: DA finance chief steps aside over conflict of interest concerns in R4bn forex probeThe Jerusalem PostNetanyahu may reserve a Likud spot for son Yair, former prime minister's spox. Hefetz predictsESPNTransfer rumors, news: Napoli eye moves for Zirkzee, JacksonBBC NewsChampions League play-offs, first legsRolling StoneAnderson .Paak and Cordae Bicker With Their Pants Off in ‘Step Brothers’-Inspired Album Teaser VideoABC NewsPrince Harry and Meghan planning to move back to the UK: SourceSCMP ChinaWhy China will need a ‘more persuasive security offer’ to win over middle powersNTVSon dakika deprem mi oldu? Az önce deprem nerede oldu? İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir ve il il AFAD son depremler 20 Ağustos 2026Deadline‘Degree of Uncertainty’ Filmmaker Simon Schneider Tackles The Ironic Origins Of Climate Change Data — HollyShorts Film Festival
The Daily Newsstand · Free, Always
Wednesday, August 19, 2026

15-year-old girl arrested over bomb hoax at Xinmin Secondary School

Translate

SINGAPORE - A 15-year-old teenager has been arrested in relation to the fake bomb threat last week at Xinmin Secondary School in Hougang.

A bomb threat was made at the secondary school on the morning of Aug 13, and led to the evacuation of students and staff members.

The police and school personnel conducted a thorough check of the premises then and no suspicious items were found.

In response to queries from The Straits Times on Aug 18, the police said a 15-year-old teenager has been arrested in relation to the case.

Investigations into the case of communicating false information of a harmful thing are ongoing.

If convicted, the teen could face up to seven years’ jail, a fine of up to $50,000, or both.

The police said it takes all security threats seriously and will not hesitate to take action against those who intentionally communicate false information on bomb threats.

View the original on The Straits Times

KioskNews shows a cleaned-up reading view extracted from the publisher’s page — the original always lives on their site, not ours.